Košice-unique central European metropolis - European Capital of Culture 2013.
Košice city offers interesting sights and historical monuments,
which will leave a stamp of uniqueness in you memory:
- St. Elizabeth Cathedral- easternmost Gothic cathedral in Europe
- Chapel of St. Michael from the 14th century
- St. Urban´ s tower - 45 meters high tower with a WaxMuseum
- State Theatre from 1898
- Immaculata - plague column from 1723
- Old Town Hall from1779
- East Slovak Gallery
- Park with musical fountain and carillon
- Miklus prison
- The Executioner's Bastion and Rodosto
- Jacab Palace
- Museum of Sándor Márai
... and may others.
We will arrange for you sightseeing tours.
More informations about the toursyou can find HERE.